Viewsonic ViewPad 7 root - rooting, & super user guides. You can also find ROMs, Hacks, Overclocking, related kernels, and other development topics. Feel free to ask questions or try and help out others. Remember, this section is is dedicated to rooting - development topics and all related general questions.
Below you can find the Super One Click to root the Viewsonic ViewPad 7. Enjoy!
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 General Super One Click Root Steps:Important-***Root your phone at your own risk. These guides are released by developers, site members, or other site members with no promises or guarantees. As such, Android Evolved, including all members, disclaim all liability for any harm that may befall your device, including, but not limited to: bricked phones, data loss, voided manufacturer warranties, exploding batteries, or any other result. ***
- 1) Download the latest version of Super One Click.
2) Place your Android device into debugging mode, and connect to computer.
3) Right-click the Super One Click executable and select 'Run As Administrator'.
4) At program launch select 'rageagainstthecage' exploit method, then select 'Root'.
5) If there is no activity for more than 30 seconds and the terminal display is stuck at 'Running rageagainstthecage....' remove the USB plug momentarily and plug back in.
6) You should get the message “***IF IT KEEPS LOOPING, TRY DISABLING USB DEBUGGING NOW***” followed by an ADB reset, waiting for device, and finally a successful rooting message. (Apparently the looping issue is a known bug).
7) Once this process is complete your prompted to test the root condition. Follow the steps to verify.
Last edited by Alec79; 02-04-2012 at 05:55 PM.
May be you should update this short tutorial.
I suppose there is a new version of super 1 click, because what i use never talk me about "rageagainstthecage" exploit or anything, but : auto, psneuter, zergRush.
And there are lot of different behaviors.