• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

T-Mobile SpringBoard forums is a place to get support, talk about latest features, and connect with fellow owners for your phone. Feel free to ask questions or just gather the latest news or updates. Root and ROMs topics are discussed in this forumís subforum.

Photobucket

Thread: Jump

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S III

Jump

I know a few people that still use T-Mobile, mostly on their company phones since the rates are better for the employees. I think it is over 30 units and the price drops. I know that JUMP is coming out but I am wondering, if you do not have a plan with T-Mobile yet, can you still cash in on this? Say get your first two years and then take advantage of it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I know T-Mobile is cheaper than AT&T most of the time but I think it does not apply. This is because you have nothing to "trade up" on. If you are with them for a few years and have already burned through enough of a contract year but want to upgrade, then it kicks in. It can not kick in from the start as you are considered a brand new customer. I am not sure how this works if you have been with them in the past, dropped their service and came back. That is the only gray area I can think of.

I don't know how it works so I'm gonna go to the site and look it up. I mean, everyone gets tired of their phone in about 6 months in today's tech world so this might be a good thing.