• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: New vs. Newer

New vs. Newer

It seems as soon as you have the newest version of something, like a smartphone or tablet, an even newer version is coming out right around the corner. What is the purpose of getting one if a newer version will be out within a year?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    Haha, well it gets better and better every time! The purpose is to have a faster and faster phone, larger screens an more! They always improve it!
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

I can’t keep up with all this technology! Haha. I suppose I’ll just have to figure it all out eventually. That’s the thing about technology, it upgrades too fast. Before you have time to process one piece of information, they’re already coming out with the 5th piece and you’re still working on the 2nd!

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    lol, eventually you will become addicted to technology like me and won't be able to stop playing with it.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_