• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Ringtone?

Ringtone?

I used to love the "Hello Moto" ringtone for my Motorola old school phone. Now, I haven't been able to find a decent ringtone for my smartphone. What is your favorite Ringtone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    I use custom ringtones from my music library and each person (or group) in my contact list has a different ringtone. I can trim the songs down and use whatever section of the song I want to or use the whole thing.

How do you make custom ringtones and trim them down? The only music I've ever been able to get as a ringtone, by a band, is through purchasing it through the carrier. After a while, purchasing ringtones become expensive.

Indeed, the Hello Moto ringtone was a favorite of mine as well. Recently, I've been using the the opening song from my favorite sitcoms as ringtones. I've purchased them online and I'm currently switching from the "Big Bang Theory" theme song to the "Modern Family" one.

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    I just use stock ringtones, I change roms so much that it is kind of pointless to set the rom every time.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_