• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Banned

ZTE V960 $271.99 worth??

Guys,

I just saw the ZTE V960 with Android 2.3 and Wifi, GPS for U.S. $271.99.

I was thinking about getting the Samsung, but I think this ZTE V960 is a good price ...

You know this machine ? You know the ZTE? Is it reliable? Is it worth it? Thanks for advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I would instead recommend you to try out Ainol NOVO 10. It is a low budget but high performace tablet from uPlay. It has the latest specs, such as an HD screen, 4.1 JB OS, and a very powerful processor( A-9)!!! and GPU. This thing just flies! Do check it out here-
    http://www.uplaytablet.com/ainol-nov...dmi-bluetoo-2/

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S
    Android OS
    I wouldn't recommend getting the ZTE. I had that phone with Cricket, and even when i had good service, its just horrible. Its memory drive cant hold ANYTHING so you automatically have to purchase a memory card for it, and it comes loaded with a ton of apps that you cant even use or need. All the apps run simultaneously in the background whether you turn them on or not, and as soon as you turn them off for power saving, they come right back on again. The battery lasts a total of 14 hours untouched, 4 hours in use, and that's BRAND NEW.

I used to work in a cell phone store and ZTE was not one of our better cell phone brands. I can't speak to this phone specifically, but on the whole, ZTE phones were cheaply made and low quality. I would go with Samsung a hundred times before I would go with ZTE once.