• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Free Gift

Free Gift

I received the movie Inception with my Android Smartphone purchase. Did you receive a gift? I'm curious if this was from the carrier (T-Mobile) or Android or Samsung.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    That was probably something special with your phone. Just like the Evo 3D used to come with the Green Hornet or Green Lantern.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    I have never gotten a free movie with a phone purchase. That would be a nice gift. Is it one that you get to keep or do you just get to watch it once?

Interesting... Yep, I get to keep it. However, if I delete it, there is no way to get it back. I haven't watched Inception on my phone yet, because I have the DVD, but I started it on my phone to see what it looked like and the quality looks great.

Oh, the movie was on the phone itself. For a second there I thought that they gave you the movie on a DVD or BlueRay together with the phone.

I haven't received any gift with any phone purchase so far. Didn't you ask T-Mobile about what promotion this gift was part of?