• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By android_amanda
  • 1 Post By technoupdatenow
  • 1 Post By Cavaliere
  • 1 Post By Medroid
  • 1 Post By NikkiR
  • 1 Post By Appermamee

Thread: Android Shopping

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible

Android Shopping

Do you like to shop on your Android phone? Ebay has an app, Paypal has an app, and it seems like every day a new business has a new app. So do you use those apps and shop online through your phone?
    angellababy likes this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    I sometimes use eBay on my phone.
    angellababy likes this.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

I never shop on my phone, I am much quicker with a full keyboard in front of me. I hate the idea of wasting time shopping too, for me a "normal keyboard" just seems easier to fool with, esp. when I need to research a ton before shopping.
    angellababy likes this.

Sometimes I will look up an item on my phone while I have it in my head to see if it's worth looking up again when I get to a computer. Mostly, I prefer researching and shopping with a computer, though. The phone just takes too long to load and is too small of a screen.
    angellababy likes this.

Try this one! It has a 7 inch HD with 1 GB DDR3 RAM. It's perfect I tried and it's great! It has a 2mp front camera, HDMI 8gb. The price was $219 and on sele now it is $149.99. You won't regret! More infromation on this link : Ainol Novo 7 ELF – 7 inch HD (1024*600) Android 4.0 Tablet PC with 1GB DDR3 RAM ARM A10 Many CORE 2160P 2MP Front Camera HDMI 8GB: $219, On Sale Now: $149.99 uPlay Tablet

I never on their shopping, but I think that in the future will be very popular.

Device(s)
    yes
    Android OS
    sfg vbsdfg
    I agree that claim
    Last edited by technoupdatenow; 03-28-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: had spam

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    While I don't generally shop from my phone, I will prepare to shop from there using various apps. I have apps for my two most frequented grocery stores that allow me to add coupons to my loyalty account, Shopkick that allows me to access discounts for retail stores and a few others.
    angellababy likes this.

Device(s)
    motorola xoom 2
    Android OS
    honeycomb
    I used my smartphone to shop online a few times, but not from eBay. I purchased some autographed movie posters from a local website. At first I thought I was going to have some trouble using the Paypal app, but it worked really well. Not only is it not buggy, but it's also quite fast.
    angellababy likes this.

I pay for things via the paypal app very often. I also use another android app for shopping . And I mean real shopping - in malls, supermarkets, etc. The app is called barcode scanner.
    I use that version - SnyervBPrice1.0 Scanner It allows you to scan the product's barcode and shows you all the information about the product, including where you can find the same product for a better price.

I pay for things via the paypal app very often. I also use another android app for shopping . And I mean real shopping - in malls, supermarkets, etc. The app is called barcode scanner.
    I use that version - SnyervBPrice1.0 Scanner It allows you to scan the product's barcode and shows you all the information about the product, including where you can find the same product for a better price.

I always do shopping on this website wholesaleonepiece.com. It is really a good place for purchasing cheap android phones.

yeah! Mostly, I prefer researching and shopping with a computer, though.

Hi! Friends! Why did you never shop on your phone, I suggest you can shopping the android 4.0 phones from TenQ website wholesaleonepiece.com. just try it.

yes! I always shopping my android phone From TenQ website. And my friend too! Suggest you can go and try to open it!

I have never shopping phone on eaby. But sometime shopping in some foreign website from China.

Device(s)
    dual-core
    Android OS
    I have never shop on android phones, even android tabltet pc, hope to experience next time.

Yeah, This days I'm busy searching an Android tablet which has It has a 2mp front camera, HDMI 8gb. I suggest a online store that you can find the best Android tablet(wholesaleonepiece.com). Maybe Ainol Novo 7 Elf is the best choise for you.

Device(s)
    Xoom
    Android OS
    Android 3.0
    Used paypal to order some goods online and it is easy as on a computer. Highly recommended!

I always shopping my phone at a online website. I like purchase China cheap electronic products. Special hot sale cheap Android phones and best Android tablet PC. Actually Some cheap electronic products are hot sale from China Super Market.
    Last edited by angellababy; 06-01-2012 at 10:20 AM.

I really love Android Shopping