• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS

Two New Ice Cream Sandwich Smartphones for MWC Announced by ZTE

These two new devices, official released before MWC by ZTE, are said to be just the beginning according to ZTE.
    Here is what He Shiyou, executive vice president and head of the Terminal Division of ZTE said. It pretty much says that there is wide range of devices coming or that is at least how I read it.
    These LTE devices are the fore-runners of a wide range of LTE devices ZTE will bring to the market in the coming months, as more and more LTE networks come on stream. They will be feature products – among a very wide range of devices on display at the ZTE stand at Mobile World Congress 2012.”
    They have not announced the prices on these two new devices, but you won't have to wait to long, since MWC is just around the corner.

ZTE hasn't revealed all the information about these devices, but we here is a general idea of what to expect. The first one, the N910(above) seems to be a mid-range device to be only in the U.S(no support for GSM networks). With a 800 x 400 resolution(capacitive) screen, LTE, and a back 5mp camera.

The second, the PF200(above), is the better one, with a 4.3" qHD display, 1.5GHz processor(not sure if it is single, dual-core, or quad-core yet), and something really big, is a front-facing camera with full 1080p HD video calls. The back camera is 8mp. Then as far a wireless goes, it has NFC ability, Bluetooth 2.1, LTC, GSM, and UMTS connectivity.

Via: TechnoBuffalo
    Last edited by technoupdatenow; 02-20-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow! A front-facing camera with full 1080p HD video calls? That is simply amazing! And the design looks superb as well. I'm going to keep an eye on these phones. Any news about their release date?

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Android OS
    Not to my knowledge. Sorry
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

Any news about their release date?

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Android OS
    No sorry, I didn't know.

It seems that you are introduce your ZTE phones here, but I really like android phones better than ZTE phone, Sorry about that. If you need some help, please call me?