• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Royroid

Thread: Dual Sim Android Phone

Banned

Dual Sim Android Phone

I've got a quick question. At the moment I'm using one mobile for the business and one mobile for personal use, which is getting to be a pain as I'm having to charge and carry 2 mobiles around. Apart from making me look like an idiot when I'm on a call on one when the other rings it's as irrating as hell having to carry them both with me.

I've seen various dual sim mobiles on the bay et al, and find this A2000 4.3 Inch Touchscreen Android Phone looks great. I was wondering if anyone had one or had used one and if they were worth getting.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have yet to use one but I have never ran into the issue that you have either. Those who need it do have my cell # but if its not a work related call (or an emergency) they know to not call with that number. Do you really need two phones?

Wait, are you saying there is a phone that will allow you to have two phone numbers and functions at the same time? This is amazing! I completely see where this would be useful to many, many Android users.
    angellababy likes this.

woo! I'm so crazy by what you says, now I have a phone which have two phone numbers and functions at the same time, we called "dual SIM dual standby" phone, Now I have a such a phone, it is called ThL V9. I bought it at wholesaleonepiece.com. Now I'm learning how to use it, but I think it is powerfull and outstanding.
    Last edited by angellababy; 05-30-2012 at 08:03 AM.

I have visited the your mentioned site. It's very user friendly. Thanks for sharing.
    mini-tablet.net

Today I introduce a new THL V11 android 4.0 phone, It has 4.0 Inch WVGA MT6575 Dual SIM Card 3G GPS WIFI. If you want to know more reviews and information about dual sim smartphones, please visit TenQ website.

Hey! guys! I'm not agree with you. A2000 4.3 Inch Touchscreen android phone is out now. The new 4.3 Inch Touchscreen is android 4.0 phones, do you ever heard it? Please go to view it at TenQ homepage website.

PLEASE DO IT!~

Device(s)
    Nokia
    Android OS
    If you are looking forward for dual sim phones so android is best option for you because in this phone there are many amazing features are included which you would like to use and this phone is dual sim so you don't keep two phones and get worried with them. This phone is easy to carry and if you purchase this one so its worth according to me.

Device(s)
    dual-core
    Android OS
    I also have a dual sim phone, and i like it very much. But now i want to buy an android tablet pc, can anyone give me some suggestion?

There are more useful info about cheap Android phones & best Android tablet PCs in wholesaleonepiece.com. Today I suggest an ZeniThink c92 Android 4.0 tablet for you. ZeniThink C92 with 10.2 Inch Capacitive Cortex A9 WIFI Camera HDMI 3G Flash 8GB RJ45, hope will like this Android tablet.

I don't understand why you guys are so surprised about... Many people use dual sim phones nowadays. It makes things easier when you are a busy businessman/woman who also has to keep in touch with family and friends during work.

I opened the link in the first post, but I can't tell what brand the smartphone is.

I used is double ism cell it have no problem and it is the best.

I love dual sim android phone