• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: No bubbles

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS

No bubbles

I had a Verizon rep put a new screen protector on my phone today and I was amazed. She got it on perfectly on the first try and there wasn't even a single bubble!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    Seriously? I never really got into those, because they seemed like more work than it was worth, when I already treat my phone pretty good. I may have to go check those out again and have a Verizon rep put it on for me. By the way, did you upgrade from your Evo?
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

The screen looks much better without the bubbles, but I've only been able to get it without bubbles once on my own. Usually I take my phone to the rep inside the mall when we go.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    That's a really good rep! I worked at a Metro PCS store for a while and had to put those screen protectors on my customers' phones whenever they would come in and purchase them and I can't even begin to tell you how many of those I wasted, trying to get them on the phone with no wrinkles or bubbles!!

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    Techno, I didn't upgrade from my Evo, that is my work phone and I have a Thunderbolt for personal. The company I work for goes through Sprint (who has horrible service in my area but gives a great corporate discount). I like Verizon because I can go pretty much anywhere with it and never have a bad signal.

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    ^Ah, I gotcha
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_