• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible

Android With Best Camera

In your opinion, which Android phone has the best camera? The contract on my phone is up next month and I'll have the option to purchase another phone and renew it. I haven't decided yet if I'll renew the contract or not, but I would like a phone with a really nice camera on it, preferably one with high quality video capture.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    My Droid Incredible took better pictures, but my Droid 3, has better video. I think, that I would stay away from motorola, if you want good pictures, but I think besides that, they are all about the same.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    I have an HTC Thunderbolt and it has a great camera. It takes better pictures than a lot of point and shoot digital cameras that I have seen.

I do not recommend the Samsung Galaxy S if you're looking just for great pictures. Sadly, the Galaxy does not take as good of pictures as I had hoped and it does not have a flash. It takes great video, though.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Android OS
    Android OS 2.0
    Samsung Galaxy S2 has the fabulous Camera. I have used this mobile the clarity of this mobile camera is really mind blowing and excellent. It's really one of most elegant feature of this mobile.

i would suggest HTC Rezound. its a great Android device i must say. although the camera on HTC Rezound is only having 8 Megapixels in its bag, but the picture quality it gives is phenomenal. i am thoroughly in love with this phone, and i can bet that you would also get fascinated.

Samsung galaxy s2 is the best camera mobile that captures the videos with high pixel quality.

It depends whether you want to take pictures or use the video feature. Samsung Galaxy is good for video but bad for pics, that I can tell from experience since I used to own one. Compare models online to see which have more to offer than others and then go test them in stores, I think you can do that.

Device(s)
    ZTE Z990G Merit
    Android OS
    Gingerbread 2.3.5
    You say you're almost done with contract, however you did not say if you were looking for an economical choice. I recently switched from contract to prepaid and now, through Net10 or Tracfone, get unlimited everything for 45 dollars a month. Ok, enough sounding like a salesperson. I say all of this because I bought my ZTE Merit, a lot like an Avail, and it has a 5 Megapixel camera that I think for the 75 dollars paid for the phone compares to any I have had before (I've had the Avail and an 8G iPhone). Great pictures and exceptional video qualities. It doesn't have alot of the bells and whistles but it does have quite a few settings to make for a great picture...

I hope this helps...

I've seen photos taken with HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S3. Both take excellent photos, but I tend to say that the Samsung is a bit better.

Device(s)
    Lenovo Thinkpad
    I always chose the camera after the number of MPixels because I'm not an expert and have no idea what to look for. For me a good picture has to look clear so the best advice I can give you is try them out and see if you like how the pictures look.

Samsung Galaxy SIII has the best camera ever! And it's not the best only when it comes to photos...it's very good at recording videos too. Compare pics taken with an SII with pics taken with any other phone and you'll see than I'm 100% right.

Device(s)
    LG Motion 4G
    Android OS
    77010d
    LG Optimus G one version has 8 megapixel one has 13 megapixel camera.

And Galaxy S3 and Note 2 have excellent cameras.

Personally, I have the Samsung Galaxy S III and I love the cameras - it has an 8 MP camera on the back side and a 1.9 MP camera on the front. With either camera, the pics are clear, crisp, and very high quality. However, if you're looking for the best out there, I have heard that the Nokia N8 has a 12 MP camera.

Device(s)
    LG Motion 4G
    Android OS
    77010d
    Some of the best cameras are the iphones , the Galaxy S3 , the Samsung Note ,
    LG Optimus G , and some of the HTC models.

Device(s)
    lg optimus
    Android OS
    ice cream
    i do agree that droid phones have the best camera, here are some other phones which have amazing camera specifications

Galaxy S3, HTC One x, Sony xperia T, and LG Optimus G