• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Alien Smiles!

Alien Smiles!

Okay, I have to admit, when I first purchased my Android, I was pretty excited when I discovered the alien smiley faces. They are just so adorable! My favorite is the money face. Do all the phones have them? I have a Galaxy S.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    Yes, I believe they do, besides the phones, that some manufacturer have changed. Don't quote me on that though. But from what I have seen in person and online, yes.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

Excellent! I'm curious about the :-O face. When I type it into a text message, it doesn't make an alien face. It just looks like a semicolon, a dash, and a capital O. This makes me sad.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    Alien smiles? I am not sure what you are talking about. Mine are not aliens but Androids (robots). I think they are cute too but I hardly ever use emoticons in my day to day texting.

Oh, I guess they are Androids. They look like aliens to me! . I've only seen the Android with the full body, wasn't thinking they could be just the head, hehe. I also figured out how to do the :-O face on my phone. It's =-O.

I think the only thing that could really top the Alien smiles would be Zombie ones, now really think about it. How many people would freak out getting a text from a smiling Zombie?

Zombie emoticons would be AMAZING! I wonder if there is an app for that... I might have to go browsing tonight! If there isn't, someone needs to make this happen.

It just looks like a semicolon.