• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: In your pocket?

In your pocket?

Which Android phone do you have, and does it fit in your pocket? This is the ONLY thing I don't like about my Fascinate - I'm a girl, and it's way too big for any of my pants pockets. I do usually carry a purse, but not when I'm walking my dogs, at which time I still need access to my phone in case of emergency. It's a pain to have to hold it in my hand at those times. Then again, I don't think I would enjoy it as much if the phone (and therefore the screen) was significantly smaller.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ever since I got my smartphone I find myself wearing cargo pants more often, just because they are the only ones with pockets that will fit my phone! I hate carrying a purse around (I usually just give my debit card to my boyfriend to hold on to). I think I will invest in a belt clip to help with this issue. I just hope I can find a good one that will fit my phone.

My phone doesn't fit in my pocket either, which is a pain because otherwise I would be able to keep it on me at work! I was thinking of getting the oxo box (or maybe it's otto box?) case as I was told it comes with a pant/belt clip which would solve my problem. Maybe look into something like that.

I wanted to add that I finally found a case with a clip that my phone fits into. My phone has a protective case already, but no belt clip, so a pain to carry everywhere. Recently I bought a Roots case that has a bit of stretch at the sides. I find my phone fits perfectly and securely with no risk of falling out if I bend over, etc. It was pricey (brand name) but worth it, for me. Just bring your phone into the store and ask to try it in various cases. I'm sure there wouldn't be an issue.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    I have the Droid Incredible, which, under normal circumstances, is about 4" long, 2" wide, and maybe 1/4" thick, if that. However, the battery that came with it died and I bought a "super battery" off Ebay, which is more than twice as thick as the old battery, so it came with an extended cover. Now the phone is probably 1/2" thick, or maybe 3/4", so I can't even think about getting it in my front pockets, but it actually fits perfectly in my back pocket. I just have to remember to take it out before I sit down so I don't sit on it, lol.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    I can fit my phone in my back pockets fine but I usually have a hoodie with pockets that I slide it into. Married it's actually called an otter box, but any case with a belt clip that fits your phone will do.

Device(s)
    Sony ericsson x10 mini
    I have a X10 mini which does fit in my pocket, as it's really small! Its size does have its drawbacks though, if I put it in my handbag its really hard to find it again.

I seriously thought I was the only one. I have a Samsung Galaxy. It is too small to fit in the pocket of my favorite hoody, and it sticks out of my pants pocket.