• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Android on the win

I keep seeing new stories pop up all over the web today about Apple feeling the pinch as they have so many competitors going on this year. I kind of like to see healthy comp's going on, it keeps people on their toes to break out the best in the market.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I love Apple products, but they are so expensive! For performance, most people rely on Apple, but with everyone feeling the pinch, they may have to start to sacrifice and choose the less expensive products. Don't get me wrong - androids aren't cheap, but you can find them let expensive than an iPhone. And once you have one, you become partial to it.
    Last edited by Clyde; 11-15-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Android OS
    Android OS 2.0
    Android really gives the healthy competition to Apple. Android really dominates the market of Apple. The high popularity of this operating system is increasing day by day.

apple is really great and a must have but i agree to Clyde, it's expensive. why would you buy an expensive phone if there's a better phone out there and is cheaper?

The era took place after the introduction of Smartphones. people are opting the smartphones based on the platforms. Android has been widely used by the people due to its open source nature.

Device(s)
    Sony xperia
    Android OS
    ice cream sandwhich

android

android is starting to take over the market and dominate it

Device(s)
    Lenovo Thinkpad
    The prices of apple stuff are an exaggeration. Starscream is right, I don't see why you would pay for something so expensive. Then again, people pay for the brand if they want to. And apple is a powerful brand. I personally prefer "regular" androids.

Device(s)
    HTC Sensation
    Considering the prices of Apple products and that more and more phones are using Android, there isn't much until Android will dominate the market. Windows is still behind in the competition.
    Last edited by Eric; 08-14-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Windows is just a beginner when it comes to mobile operating systems, maybe that's why people are somehow afraid of it. Windows Mobile was a fail, maybe the new operating systems will be better. Still, I don't think it will reach Android's populatirty.