• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Taking Advantage of Everything

Do you take advantage of everything your smartphone has to offer? These days, cell phones are so much more than just phones. You can text with them, browse the internet, use instant messenger programs, take pictures, listen to music, stream movies and TV shows... the list goes on and on. Of everything your phone can do, how much do you actually use it for?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    Android OS
    Jellybean
    I do a lot with my phone. I watch videos, text, email and surf the web. I use it to store my calendar appointments and calculate totals. I even use it to take payments from my clients. they have almost made tablets and computers unnecessary haven't they?

I do a fair amount, but not everything. I text frequently, surf online, make calls, take pictures, and write down memos and appointments. I don't use it much to watch videos though.

Quote Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
    I do a lot with my phone. I watch videos, text, email and surf the web. I use it to store my calendar appointments and calculate totals. I even use it to take payments from my clients. they have almost made tablets and computers unnecessary haven't they?
    Stir Crazy, do you have that little attachment that allows you to swipe credit cards, or are you just using PayPal on your phone? I saw that little attachment (I can't remember what it's called) a few months ago and thought it was the neatest thing.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    Ice Cream Sandwich
    If you aren't going to take advantage of everything a smartphone has to offer, then why get one? I use mine all the time for just about everything. I even have a couple of cookbooks on it that come in handy when I need something tasty at the last minute.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    Android OS
    Jellybean
    Randy, I have both a Square Card reader and a Paypal Now reader. I use them for different reasons. Paypal is easier because it goes right to my Paypal account. Square card goes in my bank account but it isn't always immediate. Square Card has lower per transaction fees though.