• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 ; Samsung Gio
    Android OS

Your honest opinion of Samsung clones?

I have seen lots of clones available in the market.
    I won't post any links here, but those brands are just like Samsung Galaxy S III - Star N9589, ThL W8.

What is your opinion of clones? Have they quality to last or they're just piece of crap?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    Samsung started in 1938 as a trading company and been in the electronic industry since the 1960s. For a Korean company they have the quality of building great electronics since then. Clones are no more than knock off Chinese crap and won't last a year and if it breaks you are on your own with it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Those clones are chinese fakes that looks a little like the original in the outside but when you turn it on, it looks like crap. Not sure if it also runs with android but it's so stupid although their cheap. Why not just make a new brand in their country maybe that would be successful since it's way cheaper. But acting like it's the real thing is absolutely annoying.

Device(s)
    galaxy Note 2
    Android OS
    jellybean
    I find it amusing looking at these Samsung imitations. They're trying to hop into the bandwagon and take advantage of the popularity of the brand. They're cheap and could even fool the average person who does not know a thing about phones. These imitations are made of substandard materials and outdated software which make them such a pain to use. It amuses me though when I see some people using them. I wonder why Apple and Samsung continue on their legal battles but they leave these copycats alone.