• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lindbergh
  • 1 Post By Sue Bear

Thread: Galaxy Note 3 rumors

Galaxy Note 3 rumors

I already know that my next phone is the Note 3 but according to the last rumors it's not going to come out until much later this year(September or November) while I was pretty much hoping that the Samsung event that is being held in New York was going to be the date Note would be unveiled.

But now that I think of it, it's not such a bad thing considering that from what is rumored the S4 is going to be a beast I can only imagine what they will do with all the extra time and space on the note.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    According to some rumours I read online, it'll have almost the same features like Samsung Galaxy S4, but only bigger screen size, 5.9". This is only one article telling the rumours Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date, price, features, news and rumours | Know Your Mobile.

Device(s)
    galaxy Note 2
    Android OS
    jellybean
    I have just purchased my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 last December 2012 and now the company is in the works with the Note 3? I hope Samsung would first establish an app base that specifically focuses on using the S-pen before making another Note. Whew, in this day and age, it really is getting hard to keep up with the current trends.
    Last edited by lindbergh; 03-23-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I'm not a big fan of the current trend here. I hate the fact that apple and it's competitions are releasing new phones every year. In my opinion they should wait for at least 2 years to at least make a big upgrade on the next one. They are basically just being greedy here. Big example is the iPhone 4 and the 4s they look basically the same and they did a little upgrade then voila a new iPhone!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I have a Kindle Fire tablet that measures 7", so I can't imagine having a cell phone that's over 6"; that's just too big for my taste! I could see a 5" screen, like the Galaxy S4, but anything larger than that just seems like it would be awkward to handle.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Bear View Post
    I have a Kindle Fire tablet that measures 7", so I can't imagine having a cell phone that's over 6"; that's just too big for my taste! I could see a 5" screen, like the Galaxy S4, but anything larger than that just seems like it would be awkward to handle.
    I know right! My playbook is also 7" and I can't imagine putting a 6.3" phone in my pocket. That would be so weird. Plus I feared that what if my hands are slippery and I'm holding my phone, with that size I bet that will slip right away. That makes it more of a tablet than a phone.

Device(s)
    galaxy Note 2
    Android OS
    jellybean
    Quote Originally Posted by elheat631 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the current trend here. I hate the fact that apple and it's competitions are releasing new phones every year. In my opinion they should wait for at least 2 years to at least make a big upgrade on the next one. They are basically just being greedy here. Big example is the iPhone 4 and the 4s they look basically the same and they did a little upgrade then voila a new iPhone!
    Well, Apple could have easily named it the iPhone 4.1 but nooo. That would definitely look bad on a marketing standpoint. That's why they just added an S instead.
    Sue Bear likes this.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by elheat631 View Post
    I know right! My playbook is also 7" and I can't imagine putting a 6.3" phone in my pocket. That would be so weird. Plus I feared that what if my hands are slippery and I'm holding my phone, with that size I bet that will slip right away. That makes it more of a tablet than a phone.
    Yeah, there's no way I could fit a 6" phone into my pocket, especially with an OtterBox on it. At less than an inch larger, my Kindle tablet barely fits in my purse!
    lindbergh likes this.