• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

WordPress for Android

Who has used this before? I heard that it is an amazing open source app. Moreover, you can download this from the Android Market, something I am sure many Android users will be happy to hear.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    I have not used it but my significant other has. He really likes it a lot. He can update his blog at any time from his phone and since he runs a business that is really convenient for him.

Oh yeah, that is the sort of convenience I am talking about. There is this external auditor that has been at our workplace for two weeks. He takes some time to update his blog during the day on his device.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Android OS
    Android OS 2.0
    WordPresss is truly one of most authentic application and I am really surprised to know that it also comes with Android. It's exclusively one of amazing featured information for me. Thanks for sharing.

you can go to wordpress website and download the app there.

This is good news for avid bloggers like me, who need to stay connected to their blogs on the go. I just tried it out, and it is excellent in every way. The best thing is that I can also use it on my Galaxy Tab, and according to the official website, it is 'tablet optimized'.

unbelieveable for all of us, wordpress for android is the first time I have never heard, expect this can be true.

I have but for some reason I am getting an issue when it comes to using a draft that I have saved on the phone and then attempt to see it from a PC. Has anyone else ran into this? I am running the current updates for both WP and my phone, not sure what the issue is.

Could it be a random conflict with the phone you are using? I have never used it on my phone before since I normally write at my desk, I still hate the idea of sending a text message that is longer than a sentence. Now if my phone came with a mini keyboard (bigger than the current touch pad) I might be tempted to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by angellababy View Post
    unbelieveable for all of us, wordpress for android is the first time I have never heard, expect this can be true.
    yes it is true. if you go to wordpress site you can see there's a version for android too.