• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

What was your previous phone?

Like mentioned in the title what phone did you have before your current Android phone? Did you already have an Android phone and stayed with the OS or did you migrate over from another OS?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Android OS
    Jelly Bean 4.1
    I stayed with the same type of phone. I went from the Galaxy S to the Galaxy S3. I looked at all the phones out there and just couldn't find one that was better for me. I also am not a fan of the iPhone. Every time I try a friends phone I am so happy I stuck with Android!

Samsung Fit
    i love samsung

Device(s)
    phone
    Android OS
    Gingerbread
    My last phone was Nokia Express Music. I am not the kind of person that upgrades or change phone frequently. The last phone, I had it for two years before I bought a new one. My new phone the Android OS.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    It was a HTC Desire HD, which was generally a good phone except for a really crappy battery life. Sometimes it couldn't make it through the day. My Samsung Note II is much much better, so far anyway.

Before the HTC I'd been a Nokia fellow for quite some time, but their announcement they were dropping Symbian, almost days before the new version which they had been working on for YEARS, pissed me off so much I decided to go elsewhere. Nokia is its own worst enemy.

Device(s)
    HTC One X
    Android OS
    Android 4.1
    The last phone I had was a rubbish Blackberry Curve 8520. I wasn't very interested in the Blackberry Messenger, it had no games to play on it and it was not touchscreen which are the type of phones I prefer to use. I have now got an HTC One X with Jelly Bean. It is amazing and it is extremely fast. I'm so glad I managed to leave the Blackberry OS to Android. There is also a lot more games to play on my phone with the Google Play which has loads of games and apps.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    The last phone i had was the Blackberry Curve as well. Then i switched/upgraded to the Galaxy 3 and couldn't be happier. We have had Samsung phone's before and they are by far our favorite.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    I always had Nokia phones..I still have my Nokia N8, which I still love because of the camera. I also have a Sony Ericsson phone that I'm going to replace when the Samsung Galaxy S4 is released.

Device(s)
    HTC Desire HD, Asus Transformer Prime TF201
    Android OS
    Android 3.3.5 with Sense 3.0, Android 4.1.1
    I'm actually considering buying a new Android phone because my Desire HD is getting kinda old. Before that I had an HTC Kaiser and I also used to have a Blue Angel . I really like the way HTC name their products.

I had some sort of Samsung flip phone. Before that was the LG Cookie. I loved that phone but I pretty much destroyed it lol.

Device(s)
    Droid Incredible
    Android OS
    My first Android phone was the HTC Incredible. I still have it and use it today. I also got a Thunderbolt which I also love. Before I ever had ANY smartphone, I had a Samsung Kitana flip phone and to be honest, I kind of miss the portability and feel for it. I'm not sure why, the call quality all seems to rival any other phone I used after that as well. Maybe it was because it didn't have all the extras of a smartphone.

Device(s)
    Droid Bionic
    Android OS
    ICS
    Prior to my current Droid Bionic, I had the original Motorola Droid. I liked it when it first came out, but it quickly became sluggish after the first OS update and the phone itself was just heavy and the finish wore off pretty quickly. Also, the keyboard was useless and would just wobble while you were holding the phone.

My previous phone was Samsung Galaxy S1 ! It was a great phone and it served me well for 2 years.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I'm a disappointed ex-IOS user. I own an IPhone 4 before upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S3. I started to hate apple products because everything is just too expensive. It will cost you a fortune for everything unless you decided to jailbreak your phone. Plus I don't like the limited option for customization and the boring lock screen.

I had a iPhone s4 then I switched over to Galaxy. Couldn't be happier with android.

Device(s)
    galaxy Note 2
    Android OS
    jellybean
    My very first cellular phone was the Nokia 3210 more than a decade ago. It had a physical keyboard and a small screen that was capable of showing black and white dots. It was primarily used for texts and calls and nothing else. Oh and it had a few games like snake too which was addicting at the time. Now I have a1.6ghz quad-core Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It's amazing how 10 can change everything.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    My current phone is the HTC Evo 4G android phone. The previous phone I had was the android Samsung Galaxy Prevail in which at the time it was the only Android offered at my boost mobile store. My Samsung performed very well for what I needed to use it for and don't ever regret getting it.
    Last edited by AurelioLeo; 03-18-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Device(s)
    lg optimus
    Android OS
    I had the samsung gravity. I don't know what type it is but it was a two or three years old and I thought it was a decent phone. Wasn't really advance like all the smart phones. It was primarily made for texting but never really text a lot.

I had the iphone 4 before my galaxy and it began to slow down and mess up so I decided to get a new one

Device(s)
    Asus Transformer Prime
    Android OS
    ICS
    My last phone was the first Galaxy S ! Now i have a Galaxy S3 and plan to buy the GS4 !

I had an HTC Magic. Now, I got an HTC Desire.

Device(s)
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Android OS
    Ice Cream sandwich
    Gosh, I want to say my last phone before my current Android phone was a Blackberry but I don't really remember. It has been awhile. I am pretty sure it was the Blackberry Pearl.

I had a stupid Blackberry Curve that I got saddled with on an insurance claim. I hated it. It was a useless waste of space in my opinion. I much prefer the ease of use of my HTC Android. The Blackberry OS is so boring.

It was nokia 5300.

I had a very cheap Tracphone. I didn't really need a phone that much. I worked from home. I either chatted with people, or talked the old-fashioned way - on my landline cordless.