• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    phone
    Android OS
    Gingerbread

What do hate about your android phone?

As the title says, what do hate about your android phone?

Me, I hate it when I am typing and it automatically corrects it but itís the wrong word. I also turn off the auto correct.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I also hate the auto correct feature. But it can easily be turned off. So my most hate goes to the power saving feature in my device. My Galaxy S3 always runs out of battery if I don't use it but when I do the games I play would tend to lag and become unplayable.

Device(s)
    Droid Incredible
    Android OS
    I actually like the auto correct, as it seems to get it fairly right most of the time; for my texts at least. I hate how fast my battery dies out, but I turned down a lot of the other features like backlight, screen timeout etc. And it helped a little bit. Also, the touch interface in general with all Droid phones could be a little smoother. I doubt it can ever be as smooth as an IPhone, but I still would never get one for that reason alone.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    You guys do know you can get other keyboards right? I use er, Swype I think it is, much better than the stock keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskre View Post
    I also hate the auto correct feature. But it can easily be turned off. So my most hate goes to the power saving feature in my device. My Galaxy S3 always runs out of battery if I don't use it but when I do the games I play would tend to lag and become unplayable.
    Sounds like something is draining your battery more than it should. You need to watch certain apps, sometimes they suck the juice out, even if you don't think they are running (which they may actually be, in the background). Get an app/battery checker and see where your power is going, and you may see one app taking all of the power. Uninstall it!

The beauty of Android is the ability to customize nearly every aspect, including rooting if you feel brave enough.

I have a Note II, and it's as fast and smooth as you could ask a phone to be, as well as having a good battery, despite me using it *a lot*

That said, to actually go on topic, I'm not so happy with Samsung's S-Note app. Whilst I like the usability and features of it, it needs an auto-backup. I've lost data three times on this now, so not so pleased with that.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy III
    For me i hate that as well, especially when the phone enters the wrong word but at the same time you can have some very interesting conversations. My biggest problem i find is my battery doesn't last long. I go to work with a full battery and don't use it all day and when i get home after 8 hours it is dead.

Device(s)
    HTC One X
    Android OS
    Android 4.1
    I hate the auto correct feature on my android device just like most people does. I also hate how there are some games that are exclusive to iOS instead of Android which is annoying because they get to play the game first and I have to wait longer to play it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    The only thing I don't like with my android device is that the backlight just turns off even if I'm using it. I have to adjust the time but it still does that quite faster than it supposed to be. I don't know if it's a problem or it just supposed to do that.

s58
    The fact that I easily mistakenly press the wrong letter when texting. Also the fact that the music on my phone is not very high. And when I turn it up to it's max volume, the phone stops the song randomly so I have to go below the max volume every time.

Very annoying. Anyone else tend to have a problem like mines?

Device(s)
    lg optimus
    Android OS
    I don't really like the swype feature. I do like the concept of it but I can never get the correct words that I select. It's probably cause of my fingers being too big for the buttons on the keyboard. I type pretty fast the old fashioned way and not by using swype.