• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Brand Loyalty

Device(s)
    MiguelVapsNP

Brand Loyalty

Some people swear by LG phones, while others won't own anything but a Samsung. Brand loyalty even extends into the cell phone carriers, where some people refuse to sign up for service with any other carrier except for Verizon, for example. Are you brand loyal to a particular cell phone carrier or phone manufacturer?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm not brand loyal to the phone or the carrier; I'm always on the lookout for the best deal. I've been with Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Cingular (which AT&T bought out) and now I'm considering service with yet another carrier, T-Mobile. As for the cell phones, I've had LG, Samsung, Nokia, and a host of others I can't remember at the moment.

I don't care as much about the carrier as I used to. I stayed with Verizon for years before I finally got fed up with increasingly higher bills and switched companies. I'm not picky about the cell phone either. It really comes down to whatever I can afford at the time.

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid Razr HD
    I was loyal to Verizon for the longest time, but now that they took away my grandfathered unlimited data plan, I'll be switching most likely next time my contract is up. As for phones, I go for the best phone that fits my needs. I've had great luck with LG, decent luck with Motorola, and yes...Apple as well

I was loyal to Verizon for a long time too, but a family member told me about Metro PCS and since they have coverage in my area, I decided it would be stupid for me not to switch. It cut my bill in half, from roughly $100 dollars a month down to $50. As for the phones, I've always focused more on the features and the price than the brand.