• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S III
    Android OS
    Ice Cream Sandwich

How to recover/retrieve deleted sms/text messenger?

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how to get my deleted sms back. Does somebody know? Do I have to root?

I am pretty new at this, I don't know anything about rooting and stuff. Would appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

Thanks!

I am from Sweden I have a Samsung Galaxy S III with Ice Cream Sandwich on it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Razr Maxx
    As far as I know there is no way to get a deleted text message back from the SMS graveyard. I don't know a lot about rooting either, but if it is possible for a rooted phone my guess is that it would have to be rooted prior to the messages being deleted for you to recover them.

How to recover/retrieve deleted sms/text messenger?

There is actually the way for you to get back your iPhone contacts, SMS, call logs, photos and more. To get yourself out of the annoying data loss happened on your iPhone 4S/5, please read on for the solutions to perform iPhone data recovery on your computer now! This tips here rightly explain how to recover lost iPhone files with a helpful iPubsoft iPhone data recovery software. Keep reading the detailed solution below. URL= ipubsoft(DOT)com/idevice-tips/iphone-data-recovery-software.html

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander17 View Post
    Hi!

I am trying to figure out how to get my deleted sms back. Does somebody know? Do I have to root?

I am pretty new at this, I don't know anything about rooting and stuff. Would appreciate it if someone could give me a hand.

Thanks!

I am from Sweden I have a Samsung Galaxy S III with Ice Cream Sandwich on it.
    surely, you can get your lost messages back, even they are eliminated totally, with the help of SMS Recovery software, you can recover the deleted SMS instantly, just have a try!

surely, you can get your lost messages back, even they are eliminated totally, with the help of SMS Recovery software, you can recover the deleted SMS instantly, just have a try!

Device(s)
    HTC Razr Maxx
    Android OS
    Gingerbread
    You can download programs like Dr. Fone that say they will help you recover lost or deleted data. It is pricy and there is no guarantee that it will work. If you have an extra $50 burning a hole in your pocket you could give it a try though.

If there is no guarantee I doubt I would try it for that price. I could think of better things to spend that money on, now if I lived in a money problem free world, I am sure I would have a tech team around 24/7 for all sorts of trouble that I would get into.

Device(s)
    Xoom
    Android OS
    Android 3.0
    In my experience, it seem that there is no way can recover all your deleted text messages, as the message were saved in ROM of phone, it will cover old message when receiving new message, but you can try Vibosoft Android data recovery program, I'm sure it can 100% works, but you can try it.
    Last edited by crazysanchez; 08-14-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Device(s)
    samsung galaxy s2
    Android OS
    youtube.com/watch?v=OOZXqobNCLI

With Dr.Fone for Android, you can easily get backup all your lost contacts and messages from Samsung, HTC and other Android Phones easily with Dr.Fone for Android. Also, it can help you recover lost & deleted photos, music, video and many documents from your android phones.

There's a free app called Dumpster. It will not recover data you have already deleted I don't think. But once you have downloaded it, it will allow you to retrieve lost or deleted stuff from your phone. It works like the "Recycle" folder on Windows.

It seems that there is no way to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy unless you have set up a back up storage on the device before you have deleted the messages. Actually, there is some third part tool to recover data from Android phones. Samsung Data Recovery is one of the efficient program. You can have a try. Not only text messages, but also contacts, pictures, music, video can it gets back again.

Device(s)
    droid x
    Android OS
    umm android version2.2.1
    Hi,Don't Worry You can recover lost/deleted data from Samsung phone with Dr.Fone for Android:

Dr.Fone for Android - The World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones

* Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
    * Retrieve photos, video, audio and documents lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices.
    * Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery.
    * Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
    * Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
    *Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8 /7 /Vista /XP

Welcome more readers, I want to help more people in need, I hope we are here to have more exchanges
    <<<For more information about articles in www.cyhgoodsoft.com( url=cyhgoodsoft.com)
    Last edited by Zaraee; 08-17-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Device(s)
    droid x
    Android OS
    umm android version2.2.1
    Hi,Don't Worry You can recover lost/deleted data from Samsung phone with Dr.Fone for Android:

Dr.Fone for Android - The World’s 1st Data Recovery Software for Android Smartphones

* Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
    * Retrieve photos, video, audio and documents lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices.
    * Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery.
    * Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
    * Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
    *Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8 /7 /Vista /XP

Welcome more readers, I want to help more people in need, I hope we are here to have more exchanges
    <<<For more information about articles in www.cyhgoodsoft.com( url=cyhgoodsoft.com)
    Last edited by Zaraee; 08-17-2014 at 11:54 PM.