• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you transfer your data ?

I gave up transferring data by using a cable a long time ago, but I was wondering what's your favorite method of transferring data from phone to PC or from phone to phone ? Bluetooth? Sim card ? some other ways ? Which one do you consider best ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

According to my opinion, Bluetooth is best method for transfering data from phone to phone.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Android OS
    Ice Cream Sandwich
    I use cable whenever I need to charge the phone (and that is often). If my phone is already charged, I use the Bluetooth, but it really makes my battery drop really fast.

Device(s)
    Razr Maxx
    Actually, I use Dropbox to transfer files from my phone to my computer. It makes it really easy because it automatically transfers new files. The bonus is that the files are stored on a cloud so I don't have to worry about losing it if my computer crashes.

We cam Upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use web interface, no USB cable needed.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy s2
    Android OS
    Bluetooth is a best way to transfer your data i think

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android OS
    android 4.0
    I use Samsung Kies for transferring my data via USB cable.

Device(s)
    lg optimus
    Android OS
    ice cream
    these days there are several ways of transferring data but the wired usb connection will always have faster data transfer rate, you can also connect by making your phone a wifi modem by wifi tethering

Quote Originally Posted by TheIncredibleHulk View Post
    I gave up transferring data by using a cable a long time ago, but I was wondering what's your favorite method of transferring data from phone to PC or from phone to phone ? Bluetooth? Sim card ? some other ways ? Which one do you consider best ?
    I don't really transfer a lot of data from my phone elsewhere, other than photos. For that, I usually upload them straight to Facebook via the Facebook app, and then back them up to my email, using the Gmail app.

Device(s)
    samsung
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    As an Android Phone user, I'd like to share my experience of transferring data between Android Phone and phone/iPhone/PC with you.
    As far as I am concerned, Phone Transfer is the best Android Manager tool that I have ever used. It can transfer files between Android phone and iPhone in seconds. It can help you push data from your iPhone to android phone with a click, also transfer contents from your android phone to computer easily.

I still use a USB cable more often than not. It is faster than sending it wirelessly, in my opinion, and usually when I am transferring data, I'm already at home so it is convenient to use the cable.

The only data I transfer from my phone to my PC are my pictures. For that, I just send the photos to my email and then download them onto my hard drive. That way, I have them on my phone, on my computer, and remotely stored in my inbox, in case anything should happen.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    reply: I can transfer data from my phone to my PC because I bought an adapter to make my PC bluetooth cable. Before that I would use my cable which isn't a big deal to me. As technology moves forward will be able to do it in the near future will be able to do it with our minds.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    I use cable when transferring data/files from phone to pc or vice versa, and I use bluetooth if it's phone to phone.

Device(s)
    Asus Transformer Prime
    Android OS
    ICS
    I would recommande Dropbox or AirDroid ! Try it !

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Mini 2
    When I get home from college I just connect my phone to the PC and charge it, transfer data and stuff. But when the phone is charged I just use dropbox to upload my files and work.

Device(s)
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Android OS
    Ice Cream sandwich
    Another vote for Dropbox here! I like that it automatically transfers my data folders (that I preselect) for me to a cloud. I don't have to worry about data loss because it is stored remotely, not in my computer or my phone. I can also access my data from my PC or phone from anywhere anytime.

Hi friend,i knwo that the most direct way is to use an iPhone transferring tool. Here we take iPubsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer as an example to show you how to transfer movies from iPhone to computer. This program is easy to use and works well with all iPhone models like iPhone 5,,iPhone 5S,iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

I use Dropbox, it's the best way in the world!

I use Free Mobile Helper and bluetooth to transfer my data.

Hi dear, for the apple's apps question for iPhone iPad iPod, you can enter this iPubsoft software help you. IT IS Professional PDF Converter, ePub Creator and iPad/iPhone/iPod Tools.

There are many benefits to syncing your iPhone 4 data with iTunes, not the least of which is ensuring that all of your Contacts, Calendars, Email settings, Web page Bookmarks, Notes, Ringtones, Music, Photos and Videos, Podcasts, Books and Audio Books are backed up. This way, if something goes wrong and you lose data on your iPhone, a quick restore is all you need to recover your files.

To set-up syncing between your iPhone 4 and iTunes, follow these simple steps:
    Connect the iPhone 4 to your PC and launch iTunes
    Select iPhone Option in the iTunes sidebar
    Now, select which things you’d like to have synced – so, music, email and contacts for example
    Once you’ve done this, click Apply – it’s in the bottom right corner of iTunes
    Wait for Syncing to complete

istonsoft.com/iphone/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-iphone.html

it is very difficult to transfer the Data from iphone ..... :\

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=ironroad.vms

I really don't like transferring lots of data. I prefer to install it fresh. I already have too much data I should have deleted a long time ago. Getting a new phone is like cleaning house.

Hi dear reader, This tips here rightly explain how to recover lost iPhone files with a helpful iPubsoft iPhone data recovery software. Keep reading the detailed solution URL= ipubsoft(DOT)com/idevice-tips/iphone-data-recovery-software.html.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast