• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guess I do some things the old fashioned way. I usually e-mail myself something if I think it is important enough to be transferred. I don't like to transfer everything - I don't want to hurry up and clutter my new device.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    HTC
    Android OS
    Android4.0
    As far as I am concerned, I think the most common way is to transfer them via a USB cable. And that's what I usually do. The USB cable connects your device and PC more steadily. In addition, I also transfer my data with the help of Samsung kies or Phone Transfer. If you are not a user of Samsung mobile, I strongly recommend you choose the latter one.

Device(s)
    samsung galaxy s2
    Android OS
    Free Mobile Helper is a good choice!

Device(s)
    droid x
    Android OS
    umm android version2.2.1
    Hi,Music,Contacts, SMS, Media, Apps Transfer Couldn’t Be Easier? Don't worry, here have Phone to Phone Data Transfer

MobileTrans - 1-Click Phone to Phone Content Transfer!

Simple yet effective solution for transferring content between Symbian, Android, and iPhone.

? Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps*
    ? Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
    ? Works with over 3,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhones, including the newest iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c.
    ? Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - no problem!
    ? Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.

So now, would like to remind the majority of users, be sure to download and install the Android mobile phone management device(free trial):
    Manage EVERYTHING on Your Android Devices-- Android Manager

Welcome more readers, I want to help more people in need, I hope we are here to have more exchanges
    <<<For more information about articles in cyhgoodsoft.com( url=cyhgoodsoft.com)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12