• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Best manufacturers ?

Do you have a favorite manufacturer that you recommend or not ? I think an android manufacturer should be a factor when choosing a new phone. What's you opinion ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Lenovo Thinkpad
    Uhm, I'd say LG is my favorite. it has elegant designs, regardless if the phones are old or new. They always were careful with this aspect. I'm pleased with what they did so far so if I had to choose between manufacturers, I'd go with LG, even if I actually own a Motorola.

HTC and Samsung. It's a pretty tough choice...let's say Samsung because it has a bigger experience in manufacturing phones. But I don't want to say that HTC are not very good too.

Device(s)
    HTC Sensation
    I'd go for HTC. I have my 3rd HTC phone right now and I was always very satisfied with the quality of their products. And I will keep buying HTC phones.

Even though Samsung let's say will launch a sensational phone, which everyone would consider the best ever? Will you still stay loyal to HTC?

Samsung is the best manufacturer of android phones. Samsung mobile phones are coming with the latest technologies with updated versions.

Device(s)
    Lenovo IdeaTab S2109
    Android OS
    ICS
    HTC all the way! Also, I can go with LG, Samsung and all of those popular ones you usually see commercials for. I don't think a phone is good because of the manufacturer, but because of what it can do.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    Gingerbread
    I don't have ones I recommend necessarily but I do have brands I steer clear of from previous experience. One of those would be LG because it seems every LG I have had or my friends have had is a cheap piece of junk. I do really like HTC, Motorola, and Samsung.

In my point of view samsung is the best manufacturer. They are implementing new tactics which turns customer attention towards them.

Device(s)
    Razr Maxx
    I have only had experience with with HTC and Motorola and I had good experiences with both. I would recommend them to others for sure. I think Motorola has a leg up as one of the first manufacturers to institute Droid technology.