• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Signature line

Signature line

How do I get a signature line off my phone? All of my text that I send have this crazy saying on the bottom ~ thanks to my daughter…. Well she is mad at me and won’t tell me how to get it off there. I want to show her I can do it without her help… so I need some help! Come on guys make me smarter than her for once.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I did a little googling, appuser, and found this article: How to change your signature on your smartphone - Knowledge Jolt with Jack

The page explains how to change your signature on an iPhone, a Blackberry, and an Android using GMail. I hope it helps you show your daughter how smart Mom is.
    Last edited by GadgetGrace; 10-20-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    It took me awhile how to figure this out too but it really isn't that hard. Mine just had the standard "this was sent from my Android device" but it is still annoying.

I once struggled with that too and it can really be annoying when you are striving to get around something in vain. Not to worry though, I am sure your daughter is not going to look any smarter.

Alb
    Oh, I'm not bothered by the "this was sent from my Motorola Milestone 2" signature. I found out how to turn it off ever since I purchased the phone, but I feel kind of proud to place it at the end of my e-mails. The iPhone users seem to have the same type of pride. I have two friends who are Apple enthusiasts and every mail I receive from them has the "sent from my iPhone" text at the end. I figured I should do the same with my Android device.