• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS

What does your Android do for you?

My Android does so much for me it is almost like a best friend I can carry on my belt. It keeps me organized and on time, it is motivating and helping me to lose weight (5 pounds so far), and it keeps me sane at work by providing distractions. It does too many things to list but what does your Android do for you?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Everything but clean my house, office and the dishes. Honestly I use it more now that I ever thought I would when I first bought it, then again I would prefer using my phone over a laptop sometimes too (I am weird that way). I am also thankful that its a phone which is durable since I have kids. I have heard far too many horror stories about broken phones from other parents.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiR View Post
    My Android does so much for me it is almost like a best friend I can carry on my belt. It keeps me organized and on time, it is motivating and helping me to lose weight (5 pounds so far), and it keeps me sane at work by providing distractions. It does too many things to list but what does your Android do for you?
    I literally laughed out loud when I read the part about it keeping you sane at work by providing distractions! I hadn't really thought of it in those terms, but I use my phone for the exact same thing! Also, it's my primary means of communication with everyone - including the people I live with, lol - and my watch, my alarm clock, my timer, my camera, my photo album, my GPS, my checkbook, and if it worked properly, it would be my video camera as well, lol. It's like you said, it literally does too many things to list them all!

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    Yeah I think I like mine more than my significant other sometimes. It does everything but cook me dinner (although with all the recipe books and apps on it it does help tremendously). I use mine quite often instead of my laptop because it is just easier than having to get that fired up.

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    I use my phone for a ton, I don't think I could stay away from it for more than 5 minutes at a time. lol
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

I like the Android phone because it gives me a distraction when I'm getting too wrapped up in complicated matters. It's also a great companion for any type of waiting room, and it lets me stay in touch with my family regularly.

I agree with everything you have mentioned above. In today's day and age, it's not dogs anymore... Androids are men's best friends. I use my smartphone for all sort of work- and fun-related issues. It's like a friend of mine once joked about his smartphone, "if it can learn to cook and clean, I'll marry it"...

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Android OS
    Android OS 2.0
    I have not particular reason behind using Android but According to my experience, it demands of the changing world. We should always try new thing, it's really helpful step to solve our curiosity.