• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS

Worst damage on your Android

Since mine has been dropped, kicked, thrown and run over by a car, I just have to ask what is the worst damage that your Android has sustained since you got it? Did it have any lasting repercussions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    The worst damage I have had to any of my phone is joking about throwing it, and letting go by accident and it going into a brick wall, I was surprised that the only thing wrong was that it had a few dents, luckily, the screen did not hit the wall.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

I am proud to say I have dropped my phone numerous times and the only damage it has is a few dings on the side. This sucker has even landed screen down on concrete, from a good five feet, and it has survived, without a case!

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I am proud to say I have dropped my phone numerous times and the only damage it has is a few dings on the side. This sucker has even landed screen down on concrete, from a good five feet, and it has survived, without a case!
    Dang, what phone do you have? Also do you use a case?
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    I think the worst damage that mine has sustained is from being dropped from probably 3-4 feet off the ground. Luckily, it landed back side down so the screen didn't take any damage, but now the back is cracked, so you have to remove it very slowly and carefully if/when you need to access the battery. :~\

Device(s)
    HTC EVO
    Android OS
    I have dropped mine quite a few times but it just has a few scratches on it. I dropped my Blackberry that I had before this in the toilet and that did not end well at all.

You are very lucky. I dropped my Android phone on a cement floor last year and the screen broke into pieces. Luckily, I had insurance for the device and they replaced my screen without asking too many questions.

I'm curious: how does one get their phone run over by a car?

I don't have too much to tell about these types of accidents. I try to be extremely careful with my devices, but I have dropped my smartphone a few times on the floor or on the table. Luckily, I'm not that tall, so usually things don't break when I drop them.

Device(s)
    motorola atrix
    i am very lucky

Device(s)
    usa
    Android OS
    usa
    Thanks for sharing.

You really lucky too. One months ago my younger sister dropped her Android 4.0 phone on a cement floor and the screen broke into pieces. I feel very sad that she didn't had insurance for the device. So three days later I bought a new one for her. Suddenly few days later she told a secret to me "you are my best brother of the world". So I'm luckily too. right?