• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible

Next Android Phone

What do you want your next Android phone to be? Personally, if I could buy a new Android phone right now, I'd really like to have either the Droid 3 or Droid 4 by Motorola. I really like how they have an actual keyboard, as opposed to the virtual one that my Droid Incredible has. Also, they have front and rear facing cameras, as opposed to only rear facing, which is the case with my phone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator
    Device(s)
    Droid 3, Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi, and HP TouchPad ICS
    Android OS
    I used to have a Droid Incredible!!! It was a good phone! I went from it to my Droid 3 which I think is awesome, I expect my next phone to be the Google device after the Galaxy Nexus.. But if I got a new one now, it would be the Galaxy Nexus.
    Don't forget that there is a thank button right below the users name under the post! Be sure to click this button when people help!_

I'm waiting for the HTC One series to come out. I want my next Android smartphone to have a large screen, and I've found the rumored specs of the upcoming HTC smartphones to be quite impressive.

Motorola is a good company, but I'm pretty tired of their phones at the moment. Almost all my friends and relatives have a Motorola phone.

I might go for a Motorola. I love Motorola phones. I've heard good things about the newest Samsung Galaxy, though. I don't remember the name of the brand newest version, but I recall an advertisement and thinking it looked pretty.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Technoupdatenow - You're right; the HTC Incredible is a good phone, and mine's been good to me, so I really can't complain. I just really don't like the virtual keyboard! Auto-correct aggravates me and without auto-correct on, I can rarely get the phone to understand what I'm trying to type! That aside though, I really haven't had any problems out of it.

TabletGuy - I like the smartphones with the large screens, too. That's another one of the reasons I have my eye on the Droid 3 and Droid 4 - they both have 4" displays. Are the specs on the new HTC phones supposed to be better than 4"?

Device(s)
    motorola atrix
    Quote Originally Posted by technoupdatenow View Post
    I used to have a Droid Incredible!!! It was a good phone! I went from it to my Droid 3 which I think is awesome, I expect my next phone to be the Google device after the Galaxy Nexus.. But if I got a new one now, it would be the Galaxy Nexus.
    I am in the same boat.