• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about anything to do with android that can't fit into another forum.

Photobucket

Thread: Android war

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS

Android war

My significant other bought an HTC Evo on the Sprint network awhile ago and then a few months later I bought the HTC Thunderbolt for Verizon. Now he is on the search for a new phone because his has to be "better than mine". I think it is so funny, but I told him it doesn't matter what phone he has if his network stinks. Do you try to one up your friends when it comes to phones and other technology?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Haha, that's funny! None of my friends are like that, I think, but at least one of my friends has updated to a smartphone recently because they felt left out that everyone else had one and they didn't.

Device(s)
    xperia arc
    Android OS
    My other half got a Motorola Atrix on the same day that I got my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. One-upmanship doesn't even come close. "Ooh mine is dual core - is yours?" or "Look at that - mine has a 25% bigger battery than the one that you got". We got them both for the same price and on the same network, but we use them in very different ways, so the comparison isn't even relevant but he still likes to think that he got the better deal.

I have a friend that likes to change phones every so often. Whenever that is done, he often lets me know that has happened so I could possibly buy one for competition's sake.