Sharp FX Plus root board where you can find super user guides including unrooting. You can also find ROMs, Hacks, Overclocking, related kernels, and other development topics. Feel free to ask questions or try and help out others. Remember, this section is is dedicated to rooting - development topics and all related general questions.
Please read entire document before flashing. According to CyanogenMod rules, I am required to tell you all that this is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod, and you all are supposed to read the whole document under this:
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
While this port is in the alpha stages, users should find this to unstable, due to processor speeds. I have nothing to do with that.
#Standard CM Disclaimer;
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up or hard bricking your device, I will laugh at you.
Please do NOT post bug reports on any issue tracker for these builds. These are UNOFFICIAL Nightly Builds of CyanogenMod 7 for the Sharp FX Plus (ADS1). I repeat this is an unofficial port. If you post issues on the official CyanogenMod bug tracker, they will laugh, and delete it. Post all issues in THIS THREAD.
Credits to Developers:
The entire CyanogenMod team. You guys are awesome!
All my testers (Thanks Everyone)
Private Testers Credits:
No testers yet.
If you would like to contribute to the development of this ROM, please PM me. If you don't PM me back within a timely manner after I reply to your intial PM, I will assume you have forgotten how to use Tapatalk, and is no longer worthy of testing.
All source code is available at the [Will be posted soon]. If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout Cyanogenmod [Sorry, we don't have official CyanogenMod support yet, but soon. ]
Device Tree Source code including Jellybean kernel source is available [Coming soon] for everyones viewing pleasure.
Not ready as of yet, just a placeholder.
Random LoS (Kernel Issue)
1. Unlock/root your device
2. Do a Nandroid backup
3. Please only use my CyanogenMod recovery. I have not tested with any other recovery image.
3. Wipe /data and /cache (If you are on any of my previous alpha builds just wipe /cache and /data/dalvik-cache)
4. Install the ROM, then install the Google Addon (Gapps).
5. Reboot out of recovery
6. Enjoy CyanogenMod 7 or as we like to call it, Gingerbread.
Last edited by rnorris97; 08-15-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Reserved for ?
Reserved for future
i need a rom
Hello, from where can I download the files please? Thank you.
I know this is a super old thread and I am not sure if you still wish to work on this project or not but if you are at some point willing to come back to this I would be more then happy to be your tester for this project.
My Model: Sharp FX Plus (ADS1)
Network Status: Unlocked
Root Status: Unrooted (But has been rooted before in the past and reflashed to stock ROM)
I know the in's and out's of Android and been in the early stages of making / porting my own ROM for Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300 & GT-S5301
I am also in the stages of the A13 Allwinner Tablet ROMs completed work 1 ROM (Orbits Speed ROM)
Last edited by orbit; 07-13-2014 at 01:08 AM.