• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about all the Android carriers here.

Photobucket

Boost has the best rates!

I am really happy with my Boost service! I only pay a flat rate of $50.00 a month, and I have unlimited everything! Plus, I have great coverage. I really haven't been anywhere where I didn't have service. I will admit, I haven't been in any remote areas since having it, but I have been to places where I had no service with other carriers, and the signal was great!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Alb
    Thanks for sharing your review! They weren't all that great a couple of years ago. It's good to hear that a carrier has improved so much lately. A few friends of mine also recommended me to try Boost Mobile. I may just decide to switch to Boost next year, when my current contract with Verizon expires.

I also have a friend that uses Boost and he raves about it. What kind of phone do you have with them? It's hard to believe you're only paying $50 a month for unlimited everything! I wish my phone bill were that small.

$50 per month for unlimited everything is the kind of deal that makes people suspicious. Isn't there a catch or some sort of exaggerated overselling of services? I have a couple of colleagues who use Boost Mobile, but I haven't asked them how much they pay...

As far as the coverage is concerned, the people I've talked with about Boost were quite satisfied...