• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about all the Android carriers here.

Photobucket
    Device(s)
    phone
    Android OS
    Gingerbread

Is phone pre paid or post paid?

Is phone pre paid or post paid? Here in Philippines most subscribers prefer to use prepaid, no need for registration and monthly fees.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570i
    Android OS
    Android 2.3.6 Stock
    I prefer prepaid contracts. You get full control over your money, and there's no risk of going overboard and accidentally getting a huge bill in your mailbox. Monthly fees and loyalty based contracts are another thing I like to avoid. You can get your wallet emptied in just a couple months.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Android OS
    Jelly Bean 4.1
    I do post paid. There are so many apps and ways to make sure you don't go over what is included in your plan I don't see overages as a problem. Plus I really like the newest tech and sometimes pre paid plans don't have them. Last thing, which is the main reason for me, is the discount on the phone. I feel it is better for me to get the huge discount on my phone over being contract free.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    I am always on postpaid. I find it to have batter deals than prepaid. Plus, it's easy to get loyalty rewards when on postpaid.

I like post paid better, it just feels right. I have done prepaid before, don't get me wrong but this is why I can say I like post paid better. It's just a personal preference, that's all. It's all up to the person.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    I use Boost Mobile as my carrier and I have an unlimited prepaid plan. I now pay forty dollars a month for unlimited data, text, and talk time. I like it because in four more months it will be down to $35 dollars a month for the same unlimited plan and yes I am located in the United States.

Device(s)
    samsung
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    I prefer prepaid.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    Android OS
    Jellybean
    I did prepaid for a long time when I got my first cell years and years ago. I hated it because I was always running out of minutes. I do post paid now and have for about 8 years. I prefer it because I know that I don't have to worry about getting cut off in the middle of a call because I don't have any more minutes left.

I too have prepaid only. You will get lot of benefits suppose, if your plan is prepaid one. There is some major drawback in the postpaid you can't expect what your will be every month.

I have a contract that is post paid. the prepaid plans have changed a lot recently but I still don't think I would like them. I like just knowing I will have my phone. I don't want to have to worry about getting a card or paying for minutes before a certain date.

Even "post-paid" is often pre-paid. The tack on any additional fees that you incurred and charge it on to your next bill. However, you generally pay the cost of a regular month up-front.

Device(s)
    lg optimus
    Android OS
    ice cream
    Prepaid is always a good idea you are not charged high or without any reason you know the amount you have in ur pocket is the amount u can use. Your bills will never go soaring high