• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about all the Android carriers here.

Photobucket

What's the ideal carrier?

What does a carrier have to offer you to like it and not switch? I'm still looking for an 'ideal' carrier since what I have now is not that good.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Android OS
    Gingerbread
    I have my ideal carrier right now. They have wonderful customer service reps who speak English and actually answer my questions, they have an awesome service area with hardly a dropped call and the prices are affordable. I am not sure what else they could do to make it any better.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab2
    Android OS
    Android 4.1.1
    Here in the UK, we find that ideal carriers depend on the location where you at. Where we live, we can only get Vodafone so no other option but to avail them.

I think AT&T is pretty good. They have the perfect plans, for not too expensive. Your monthly bill would probably be anywhere from $100-$180. I don't think it's that much to pay for a phone.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Android OS
    Android 4.0
    I am currently using Boost Mobile as my cellular phone carrier. The reason I went with them was price. I am currently paying forty dollars a month for unlimited data, text, and phone use. I also get free accessories with my phone using a punch card I fill every six months for making my payments at their store. I like the customer service I get at the Boost mobile store I bought my phone ,so I stick with them.