• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

Talk about all the Android carriers here.

Photobucket

Unlimited value plan really a deal?

T-Mobile's been advertising their new(?) unlimited data plans and I'm curious: is it really a good deal? It's about $50 a month for unlimited everything, but is it actually unlimited or are there hidden restrictions? Is $50/month a good price for what you do get?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Device(s)
    xperia arc
    Android OS
    I'm on T-Mobile in the UK and my price plan is amazing. For just 15 (roughly $23) I get unlimited text messages, unlimited data and 300 minutes. From my experience so far, when they say unlimited, they really do mean it.

Alb
    I, personally, have never tried T-Mobile, but my roommate has that $50 unlimited data plan and, from what I've seen, it's pretty much unlimited. I don't know whether it's a good price for what you get, considering that a lot of people are complaining about T-Mobile's internet services.

Wow, I'm not a T-Mobile user but I would love to pay ONLY $50 a month for unlimited everything. Is this unlimited data usage/text/talk? If it is then I would say it's a good price. It is a lot cheaper than what I'm paying Verizon!

To me, $50 seems like a fair price and I suppose from what I have heard in this forum, T-mobile's services seem reliable. I am one person that values quality and would pay anything to have a reliable internet service. If that would cost $50 and translate to reliability, hardly would I think twice.

I don't know if there are any hidden anything's with T-Mobiles plan. I use Verizon. $50 seems like a lot though - if the entire bill is only $50 for the phone each month then that is cheap. But if that is just the data plan it sounds expensive.

I have never used them either but are you sure there is a not a cap that might be hidden? I would take a look at the contract just to be sure about it, are you limited by the phone you pick maybe?