• Login:

Welcome to the Android Evolved Forums.

General android accessories talk.

Photobucket

Thread: car holder

car holder

Does anyone know of a company that will sell multi-phone type holders for the car that go on the windshield? We have three different phones in this house right now and two of the drivers always hate driving the other ones car since we have no where for our phone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

What about multiple phone cases, rather than one case for multiple phones? My Aunt and Uncle have two cases for their truck so they can both put their phones on the windshield.

Device(s)
    Sony xperia
    Android OS
    ice cream sandwhich
    there are many manufacturers out there

I don't know a specific company that does that but you can look for car holders in stores that sell accessories for phones. Electronic stored usually have everything you can think off. If they sell you the phone they will make sure you buy a whole lot more.

I have seen a few but nothing that really works with any phone. Most of the ones I have seen are for a specific type of phone (the brand maker) or within a series of phones. I ended up going through about three in the car before I found one I really liked.

It's hard to find one size that fits all, my phone is 'normal' size but my male friends have huge phones so I don't think there is a solution for this.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy s2
    Android OS
    There are hundred of hundred out there.

I don't know what the company name is, but they sell universal dash mounts at Verizon. I would talk to your provider and see what they have to offer. We have one and I think it was $20 or so.

I have given up on windshield holder, I ended up going with one that works to slip a piece of plastic into the CD area and it braces itself that way. It works pretty good and I am pretty sure I got it offline. If you are interested I can dig up the order information for it to remember where I bought it.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid 4G LTE
    Devil, that sounds interesting, but I would assume then that you can't use the CD player while the mount is in use? We had one that clipped on the heater vents but it always sat funny and it was a pain to get it on and off.

Just checking a quick search on Amazon the Mountek one I doubt you can still use the player, but I would not worry about that as a problem for me. I seldom use a CD anymore and stream most of my music from my phone.